Y7 Studio is sweat dripping, beat bumping, candlelit yoga. All studios are heated to 80-90 degrees using state-of-the-art infrared technology, which helps create a detoxifying sweat that stimulates blood circulation and increases flexibility. Classes are paced to the beat of the music with tracks from varied artists and genres. We practice in a dark, candlelit room with no mirrors to encourage you to turn your focus inward and explore your individual practice.
In addition to its studios across New York, Los Angeles and Chicago, Y7 offers on-demand and live streamed classes through Y7 Online, along with a 5-star rated teacher training program.
Y7 is seeking a detail-oriented, self starter to join the Operations Team. Reporting directly to the Director of Operations, the Manager of Facilities and Procurement will develop maintenance policies and procedures that ensure the optimal functioning of buildings, grounds, and associated equipment. They will manage the maintenance and operation of our facilities, properties and equipment and develop and maintain relationships with our supply vendors.
- Facilities Maintenance
- Oversee maintenance building systems; including mechanical, electrical, plumbing, HVAC, safety, and waste management.
- Ensure facilities maintenance work follows safety standards, conforms to specifications, and that work orders are tracked and completed within the budgeted guidelines.
- Oversee contractors engaged for facility renovation projects.
- Ensure that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhere to approved budgets.
- Complete thorough monthly Studio Facilities Walk Throughs (in person and virtual).
- Oversee small scale facilities projects with the Director of Operations.
- Manage and train staff/employees in the general maintenance of buildings, grounds, and equipment.
- Implement facilities programs and processes that reduce issues and address them quickly.
- Be on call to coordinate resolutions for emergency situations.
- Procurement and Purchasing
- Source supplies and equipment that meets studio standards, reduce waste produced, and minimizes operational costs. Including but not limited to:
- Yoga class equipment
- Shower and bathroom amenities
- Bottled water for sale
- Cleaning supplies
- Train in-studio team members on inventory processes.
- Review and manage studio supply inventories and ordering to highlight discrepancies and areas of improvement for cost effectiveness.
- Manage inventory tools and third party vendors to be implemented across all studios as we scale.
- Develop reporting and analyze spend data.
- 5+ years related operational experience as an individual contributor.
- 1-3 years supervisory experience.
- Degree from an accredited four year college preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of the function and department processes, to include third party platforms.
- Excellent computer skills and proficiency in Excel, Word, and GSuite.
- Ability to work well independently, demonstrate initiative and exhibit sound judgment.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.